Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Water Slide Debacle

My ex-boyfriend and I went to a water park along with a few family members. I was wearing some cute jean shorts and we decided to get on the water slide.

Now this slide is kind of like a skater ramp (you slide down and you go back and forth until you stop and no one else could go until you get off, so there were a lot of folks waiting.  Well we had our double raft and they drop with us on the slide.

On the way down I felt something (part of the slide) hook onto the pocket of my jean shorts.  My speed caused my shorts to rip, exposing my behind.

At the bottom when I stopped, I found my shorts fell away.  I was so embarrassed that I sat there trying to think of a way to hide my hiney from all the spectators as well as my boyfriend.

There weren't any nearby restrooms so I had no choice but to tell him to cover me. I stood up and we both carried the raft behind me in hopes of hiding my butt cheeks.

Luckily he had a pair of boxers in a bag so I changed into those.  I should've worn a bathing suit instead of those jean shorts with pockets!

2 comments:

  1. That was unfortunate; but hopefully, not still painful. You must have gotten over it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody must have gotten some pictures. If not maybe you could recreate the scene for us visual learners.

    ReplyDelete