Friday, November 4, 2016

How Old Is Too Old to Wear a Bikini?

This question has been floating around in So Cal lately; it's bad enough that we have the Presidential election and a ballot that goes on forever. Oh well, Netflix has available another season of The Gilmore Girls at the end of the month.

But, getting to the issue, I did an on-line search for truth and enlightenment. I found that the Daily Mail  in the U.K. did a survey; and the age cited for putting away your bikini is 47. And, sorry, lose the miniskirts when you're 34. No matter how shapely your legs are. 

Oh well, a little more time spent at the beach catching a few waves. People can be so rigid at times. 

Mom still wears her bikini, and I'm not about to tell her otherwise. Besides, she only reads the San Diego Union-Tribune.




8 comments:

  1. We got some time, even by those questionable standards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I would say, wear whatever you are comfortable in. On beach vacations, we have seen both younger and older women that probably should not have been in bikinis, but who am I to tell them they shouldn't wear one?
    I think age is used as a standard for things far too often. (Of course, I'm old and so age limitations affect me more.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your thoughts.....and support

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming up on 4 years of no posts. It might be your fault that tRUMP is still here and not impeached. Do a post on election day and break the curse.

    ReplyDelete